Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's

I love this day...I really do. I've had some pretty good practical jokes happen on this day in my life. If you don't believe me, you can ask Pastor David...he caught the brunt of one a couple of years ago.

While we're on the subject of fools...here are some things that might cause you to live like a "fool."

  • Say there's no God (Psalm 14:1)
  • Find pleasure in evil (Proverbs 10:23)
  • Hotheaded and reckless (Proverbs 14:6)
  • Horrible with resources (Proverbs 17:16)
  • Trusting in yourself (Proverbs 28:26)
  • Perverse lips (Proverbs 19:1)
  • Quick to quarrel/fight (Proverbs 20:3)
  • Repeat past mistakes (Proverbs 26:11)
  • Storing up treasure on earth (Luke 12:20)

And the list could go on and on...


Do your best to teach your children how to live wisely and how to avoid living foolishly. Teach them to know the difference. Use personal examples...they work best!

No comments:

Post a Comment