Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going Dark...

One of my all-time favorite TV shows was "24." In fact, Jack Bauer may be the most awesome individual ever created for TV. OK...that's enough Jack-love for now.

One of the terms they would often use during the course of an undercover investigation or operation was that someone was "going dark." What that really meant was that because of where they were placed or what they were about to start, there was no way to communicate with that person. The plan was already put into effect...and there was no stopping it.

Well, guess what...yours truly is about to "go dark." Starting tomorrow, I'll be on vacation until Sunday, September 19. My wife and I are completely leaving it all behind for a week of cooler temps, no email, and as best we can, no worries.

There won't be any blog updates until the week of September 20-24. I'll be back then!

But for now...I'm "going dark"!

No comments:

Post a Comment