Friday, October 2, 2009

Self-Control...It's A Big Deal!

I ran across this article the other day. I must admit, it was right up my alley! I've always loved research and reading people who are so much smarter than me talk about things that I think I understand, but could never put a finger on! Here's the link to the article. Look at it this way, even if you don't understand half of the words in it, you can at least drop "I was reading an article from the New Yorker the other day" into conversation...people will think you're really smart.

The Secret of Self-Control

Although it's not written from a Christian perspective, there are definitely some things we could learn and think about. Worst case, it might be a reminder to go to your concordance and look up all those great verses about "self-control."

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment