Monday, February 21, 2011

"I don't have enough time..."

I don't know how often I'm tempted to say this each and every day. Wasn't one of the promises of technology that it would give us all this "extra time"? The crazy thing is that what was supposed to save us so much TIME (technology), hasn't worked. In fact, the opposite has happened. Technology may have made us busier and less prone to stress, etc.

There are still 24 hours in one day and 7 days in one week. I was reading a post the other day from a website I follow, and the author had a different way at looking at the "I don't have enough time in the day issue." The big takeaway for me was when he said...

"I've stopped saying, “I don’t have the time.” Instead, I started saying “I didn’t make the time.”

It's an interesting thought...read up!

How We Spend Our Days

No comments:

Post a Comment